Already have a personal NYT subscription?
SHOULD YOU STAY OR SHOULD YOU GO?
You may choose to keep your own subscription or change to the Library's subscription.
- Vogel Library’s subscription does not include the crossword or the Premium edition.
HOW TO SWITCH:
- Call 800-591-9233 to cancel your personal subscription. It takes up to 48 hours for an account to reset.
- Once reset, open your browser of choice while on campus and go to accessnyt.com.
- Click "Log in"
- Enter the same email address or username affiliated with your old account. (You are then welcome to change the email affiliated with the account in the "My Account" page found under your username.)
- You are now subscribed to the NY Times and can go directly to www.nytimes.com to view content from a web enabled or mobile device.