Search for ebooks, books, DVDs, CDs, print journals, scores, and other physical items in the library.
Searching the catalog is recommended before browsing--you may miss good sources by browsing only.
Once you search, you can look at the subject headings (hyperlinked official tags) for more keyword/search ideas:
Or perform a new search with that subject and one of your keywords (only in Advanced Search):
1. Click on WorldCat from the Databases A-Z list.
2. Search for and choose an item. If Wartburg doesn't own it, request by clicking "Interlibrary Loan via ILLiad." Sign in or sign up for your account. Submit!
3. You'll be emailed when your item has arrived; you'll pick it up at the library circulation desk. Let us know of any issues.
4. If you need to make an ILL account, click on any ILL button (from the homepage or within a database) and fill out the form.
5. You can request items manually or have the forms filled automatically by requesting from within WorldCat or another database.