Search for ebooks, books, DVDs, CDs, print journals, scores, and other physical items in the library.
1. Click on WorldCat from the Databases A-Z list.
2. Search for and choose an item. If Wartburg doesn't own it, request by clicking "Interlibrary Loan via ILLiad." Sign in or sign up for your account. Submit!
3. You'll be emailed when your item has arrived; you'll pick it up at the library circulation desk. Let us know of any issues.
4. If you need to make an ILL account, click on any ILL button (from the homepage or within a database) and fill out the form.
5. You can request items manually or have the forms filled automatically by requesting from within WorldCat or another database.
Streaming video database with documentaries on almost any topic.
Search and view the full text of eBooks in this collection of multidisciplinary eBook titles, which represent a broad range of academic subject matters.
EBSCO’s extensive collection of eBook and audiobook titles allows for a comprehensive and powerful search experience—with every search, relevant eBook and audiobook titles will appear directly alongside your other EBSCO databases,
EBSCO offers hundreds of thousands of high-quality eBook and audiobook titles from leading publishers, ensuring that you’ll find valuable, trusted content with every search.