For music you can use (without worrying about copyright restrictions--but there may be other citation requirements), see the links below.
Search for ebooks, books, DVDs, CDs, print journals, scores, and other physical items in the library.
Visit our Score, CD, & Listening Area on the 1st floor, to the left of the Curriculum Library.
We have both scores in PRINT and scores on CD-ROM.
There is a table especially for score study and listening equipment--listen to CDs right there!
1. Click on WorldCat from the Databases A-Z list.
2. Search for and choose an item. If Wartburg doesn't own it, request by clicking "Interlibrary Loan via ILLiad." Sign in or sign up for your account. Submit!
3. You'll be emailed when your item has arrived; you'll pick it up at the library circulation desk. Let us know of any issues.
4. If you need to make an ILL account, click on any ILL button (from the homepage or within a database) and fill out the form.
5. You can request items manually or have the forms filled automatically by requesting from within WorldCat or another database.