Streaming video database with documentaries on almost any topic.
Search for ebooks, books, DVDs, CDs, print journals, scores, and other physical items in the library.
Books in our Catalog: Search for books in OneSearch (also see above)--limit to "Books" and then "Available in the Library" if you don't want to see ebooks, either.
Books with Re-Printed Primary Sources: Go to Advanced Search to find books with primary source material like this:
Further Book Searching Tips: Notice other subject terms on book record pages you can use as keywords or searches yourself:
1. Click on WorldCat from the Databases A-Z list.
2. Search for and choose an item. If Wartburg doesn't own it, request by clicking "Interlibrary Loan via ILLiad." Sign in or sign up for your account. Submit!
3. You'll be emailed when your item has arrived; you'll pick it up at the library circulation desk. Let us know of any issues.
4. If you need to make an ILL account, click on any ILL button (from the homepage or within a database) and fill out the form.
5. You can request items manually or have the forms filled automatically by requesting from within WorldCat or another database.