Search for ebooks, books, DVDs, CDs, print journals, scores, and other physical items in the library.
Notice the hyperlinked subject terms on a record page. These are, essentially, official "tags" from the Library of Congress. Clicking on the subject term will take you to more books on that topic.
Or you can add Subject Terms to your search in Advanced Search.
1. Click on WorldCat from the Databases A-Z list.
2. Search for and choose an item. If Wartburg doesn't own it, request by clicking "Interlibrary Loan via ILLiad." Sign in or sign up for your account. Submit!
3. You'll be emailed when your item has arrived; you'll pick it up at the library circulation desk. Let us know of any issues.
4. If you need to make an ILL account, click on any ILL button (from the homepage or within a database) and fill out the form.
5. You can request items manually or have the forms filled automatically by requesting from within WorldCat or another database.
Streaming video database with documentaries on almost any topic.
Fiction in German = 830 section downstairs -- we have old and new books, classics and pop fiction.
A few examples of German culture analysis below
Now search for yourself!