Human Anatomy Atlas
Students enrolled in BI 311 and 312 have access to the Human Anatomy Atlas, which allows you to:
- See structures from all body systems: nervous, skeletal, circulatory, muscular, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, endocrine, and reproductive
- Delve into the microanatomy of tissue and special organs, including the eye, ear, and tongue
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in rotatable moving 3D models
- Compare models side-by-side with cadaver images and diagnostic images
It can be used on any computer, or any Android or iOS tablet or phone.
To get the app:
- From on-campus, go to atlas.visiblebody.com
- Follow the instructions to download the app to your computer. If you want to add it to your mobile device, click on "Information about mobile access".
- The first time you launch the app, it will take several minutes to load. The app has a lot of drawings and information to load.